I am having roasted asparagus for dinner. Yep, just roasted asparagus. I have no idea what B is having cuz I know for sure he aint got no time for roasted asparagus.
Originally Posted by xcptnl
We're having roasted asparagus, too! But Mr. Spring will be eating it, he has no choice. It's not his favorite, but he'll tolerate it. I'm like you, I could eat just that for dinner and be totally fine.

I want pizza with avocado on it too! Sorry about that arrow thingy. It probably isn't recommended for your cake blood type!!!
Originally Posted by goldencurly
HAHA!!

What's with the asparagus and lemon thing around here today? I'm making lemon dill salmon to go with our asparagus and roasting the lemon slices. YUM. I can't wait for dinner tonight.

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.