Update! I couldn't wait anymore so I tried the gelatine PT again. First cleansed with me low poo, then made a batch of the PT and put it in a spray bottle.

I've got some good and some bad news.

The spray bottle worked like a charm. I put the mixture in there when it was still very liquid and I was able to divide it very evenly this way. Just make sure you spray a fair amount of really warm water to cleanse the thing afterwards.

I let it sit for ten to fifteen minutes. I'm not sure if it's supposed to feel like this but it definitely felt gelatine-like. Rinsed it and was left with I-just-emerged-from-the-swimmingpool hair. Used a tiny blob of conditioner to restore the balance. It felt really soft like always when I use a conditioner.

Then I scrunched it with my hands and t-shirt. When it was not dripping any more, I scrunched in a tiny bit of CJ CCCL. Plopped for fifteen minutes. Now, my hair is still drying but it looks like a frizz ball whereas I'm naturally not someone who frizzes quickly.

I'm confused. I don't know whether my hair likes protein or not, or whether it likes emollients or not. Or what styler it likes. It looks terrible these days.
F - LP - HD - NE
Fine, low porosity, high density, normal elasticity
Hairtype 2c

Low poo: Looking for a new one
Protein: IAGirl's gelatine treatment
Detangler & LI: KCKT
Styling: KCCC
Experimenting with: Inecto Pure Coconut Conditioner

Beauty Is Not a Number

Last edited by Lauraimes; 04-02-2013 at 01:32 PM.