Update! I couldn't wait anymore so I tried the gelatine PT again. First cleansed with me low poo, then made a batch of the PT and put it in a spray bottle.

I've got some good and some bad news.

The spray bottle worked like a charm. I put the mixture in there when it was still very liquid and I was able to divide it very evenly this way. Just make sure you spray a fair amount of really warm water to cleanse the thing afterwards.

I let it sit for ten to fifteen minutes. I'm not sure if it's supposed to feel like this but it definitely felt gelatine-like. Rinsed it and was left with I-just-emerged-from-the-swimmingpool hair. Used a tiny blob of conditioner to restore the balance. It felt really soft like always when I use a conditioner.

Then I scrunched it with my hands and t-shirt. When it was not dripping any more, I scrunched in a tiny bit of CJ CCCL. Plopped for fifteen minutes. Now, my hair is still drying but it looks like a frizz ball whereas I'm naturally not someone who frizzes quickly.

I'm confused. I don't know whether my hair likes protein or not, or whether it likes emollients or not. Or what styler it likes. It looks like **** these days.
Originally Posted by Lauraimes
Tiny blob of conditioner wasn't enough moisture. The gelatine PT is strong. You may need to do a DT to restore the moisture balance. Or, at least, slather with really rich conditioner and leave it on for a few minutes while you shower--about the time you'd need to shave your legs, LOL!
3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
modified CG, since April '07
CG since 3/11/08

SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Marie Dean Leave Ins and Curl Creams