OK. Everyone is right. I will take a step and get something done. I will talk to the attorney from yesterday and the partner that saw the misery I was in late last year and start setting up a game plan.

I will tell her that her welcome is well worn out. That she needs to circle her family wagons and come up with a plan to get herself out of my life and on to her own.

I will spend my time busy with my family and own life, and avoid any and all interactions until she is gone.

I won't wait any more. I can't wait any more.
Originally Posted by Curlyminx

Good! I was going to say, if nothing else, speak to one of the lawyers in private, or one of the officers you will be registering. *It will help ease your mind about taking those first steps, if you do this. No one is going to bite. * Just ask someone if you can have a private conversation, ask the questions you need, and actually do something from there. You can get a protective order, Minxy. The fact that co workers witnessed your struggle with her can help in this situation.
Originally Posted by Fifi.G
so glad to see this. Please do it ASAP. Today, if possible. And, please let us know how it goes.
3a/2c
Trader Joe's Tingle conditioner wash/ conditioner
AG re:coil, LALooks gel, John Frieda Secret Weapon