Old 04-02-2013, 04:33 PM   #73307
xcptnl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepcurlygurl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCG View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by spring1onu View Post
Would someone like to go with me to the grocery store?

For some reason I feel like I need company today, which is very unlike me since I'm normally just fine doing things alone and usually prefer it.

What is old age doing to me?!?!
I'm kind of lame and love to go grocery shopping! Wish I was closer, because I'd so go with you!

Also, Cali had nice grocery stores when I was there. I love a nice grocery store!
ditto! I love grocery shopping. At the dented can place, dollar store, farmer's market, regular grocery store. And yes, I will drive 45 minutes to go to Wegmans, which is an awesome store.
I love grocery shopping too and have no issues driving to a new one. But then I have no issues driving anywhere because I live in the woods and am not close to ANYTHING. Except the woods. I drove to the new Wegmans here when it first opened. I went a couple of times but it is a bit far for regular shopping. But I drive 30 minutes regularly to get to whole foods and trader joes.

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
xcptnl is offline   Reply With Quote