@adthomas

It is good to hear that it gets easier over time. How long does it take you and how many twists do your normally do?

@NoodleNaps
After oil rinsing multiple times this week in braids I took the braids down and found tangles, lots of them. It took some time to work out all of the tangles. I then conditioner washed my hair and put it in chunky twists and set it the next day. The next day I also had a time consuming detangling session. I am going to try conditioner washing the hair while in twists in order to avoid matting and tangling this time. On another note my hair is really soft and sheeny. I love how it feels and I don't have to worry about reapplying product in between wetting sessions except to use coconut oil the night before. I will continue to use sulfate free shampoo once a week as my scalp needs that to feel clean. I may see about switching to a conditioning cleanser once a week so that I may move shampooing to once every two weeks. If I get the hang of this I may be able to kiss itchy scalp goodbye.
Originally Posted by ricotdorothy

I've never really counted but it takes me aoubt 45 minutes to twist. then usually I go sit under the dryer awhile to speed up the drying process then go to bed but I think I'm going to start lightly blowing it out then twisting and see how that does. Also I'm not one of those people who can do a once a week detangling either because of the tangles I get from shed hair.