I live in the Netherlands so we actually don't have a lot of the products that are available in the US. We do have some shops that offer Aubrey Organics for 18 + shipping, but no stores unfortunately so I'm not sure if returning is even an option. However, I remembered another Dutchie recommended iHerb and I could get it there including shipping and a reduction code for just 8,- via Global Priority Mail by DHL. No track-and-trace, but the cheapest option (it's not like I'm shipping an expense watch or something). I'm thinking of getting it.

I'm not even entirely sure if my hair likes protein but the fact that it definitely does not like oils and emollients (seeing how it reacts to my conditioner) and that it does not react bad at all to my gel (which contains protein), I think it likes protein. My hair is fly-away and flimsy so I realised it must be fine instead of coarse.

But before I'm ordering, I'll wash my hair with just the low-poo and only use Curl Queen for styling so I have omitted the oils and I'll see what happens.
F - LP - HD - NE
Fine, low porosity, high density, normal elasticity
Hairtype 2c

Low poo: Looking for a new one
Protein: IAGirl's gelatine treatment
Detangler & LI: KCKT
Styling: KCCC
Experimenting with: Inecto Pure Coconut Conditioner

Beauty Is Not a Number