View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 06:02 AM   #3
wavywonder

I have the exact same routine as you, although I'm 2B. I wash at night, put product on my hair and sleep on it. And in the morning my wave is squashed

So awhile ago I went to Sally's looking for a product recommended here and they were out, so the clerk recommended Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker. Now I almost didn't buy it because the name of it is really hokey, and it claims to do 14 different things so I was like, "yeah right." But the price was good so I bought it.

And hot da@$ does it work for refreshing curls!! I spritz my hair damp in the morning and spray some of this on my hands and scrunch it through my hair. I was a little alarmed the first time I sprayed it because it comes out fairly creamy....and because I'm just a wavy, my hair becomes heavy very easily and then my waves begin to pout. But for some reason this stuff is very moisturizing without being greasy at all, perks up the waves and gives my hair amazing bounce and body, which I'm always struggling to achieve. It does have a light Hawaiian scent....coconut, pineapple thing going on. But it's very light and dissipates quickly. It's not perfumey or nauseating.

Anyway, that was a very long-winded answer, but this stuff has become my HG for wave refreshing, and it's not too pricey if you want to try it out.

Here's the link:
Hawaiian Silky - Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14 in 1

Check out the reviews...it has a loyal following! ETA It's also CG!!
wavywonder is offline   Reply With Quote