View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 01:00 PM   #7
anonymous_133347

I love to shower at night for this reason. My hair can air dry naturally in my downtime then I go to bed and wake up in the morning and just fix it and I'm on my way. Doesn't always work out that way though. Many a time I have to shower in the morning or afternoon. Guh. So the way I refresh is usually in the morning with the crunch fully scrunched or tousled out from sleeping I can tell which areas of my hair are drier and in need. First I slightly dampen hair all over. Used to use a spray bottle but lately I've gotten lazy and am filling my palms with water from the faucet and glazing over my hair. Then I use a little leave in conditioner a drop here and there for the dry areas and a little bit more overall. My hair absorbs everything because it is porous so I don't worry about it being too much. Also I'm moderate in my application. Then I take some refreshing product like a gelly or a gel and smooth over hair and scrunch up. Reactivates the curl and holds 'em for another day.

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG

anonymous_133347 is offline   Reply With Quote