Have you done a clarifying wash yet??.. I would just to try to get your to base and can start over...you have previously used some heavy products that all the oil may be coating your hair...I swear the same thing happened to me...but I was also using coconut oil...ugh...I had to clarify May hair couple times to remove all the build up..then I did a PT/DT treatment. ..this happened several months ago...and I have had a very hard time finding my balance with enough protein and not o/cing my hair...

In regards to being overseas...I just never thought you would have so little...I can't believe the lack of knowledge and products available. .I thought it was the complete opposite. ..but its still difficult here...when people ask what I use in my hair..I say no sulfate or silicone products. ..and they saw..so you don't wash your hair..that's soo gross...lol..I just smile and say "yep"..its too much energy to really explain...lol..but we do have more products available. ..but yet I'm trying to make my own gels...which you can do too..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CurlTalk App
2b/c CG since 8/12
I have low porosity and fine/med texture. Easily weighed down and VERY frizzy crown, with straighter under layers

Low-poo:TJ TTT, CJ GCS
LI/RO/DC: CK Satin Roots,Sevi Pumpkin, SSI Okra reconstructor, CJ SAC,CJ RM
Stylers: AG Recoil, JC SS
Jellies: CK Coil Jam, Okra gel(HG)
Gel: JC CC, Ouidad H&H gel, Ouidad moisture lock gel

Hair loves moisture protein.
MUST Pixie diffuse.

My hair dose NOT like oils, butters or polyquats Or glycerin in high dews