View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 12:39 AM   #16
anonymous_133347

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas76 View Post
Omg, Dusa! I can't remember if you have my exact curl properties or not, but we are at least curl pattern twins!!! I'm 2c-3b (mostly 3a, tho, I think?), also! And I have spirals, ropes, helixes, S's, too!! My hair is very indecisive. Lol!!
Yes, I should've mentioned this earlier because I remember you saying that in another thread and it made me feel better about my hair's multiple personality disorder because I love your hair. I love my hair too, but I'm just extra critical of it when this section is super springy and shoots up one-two inches shorter than the rest and this other section is super wavy and decides to just "beach out" all lazily. So it's like 2C for a few inches then 3A mostly and 3B underneath roughly. But my hair can and will play switcharoo on me. Earlier this week my left side which is less 3B/3A more 3A/2C went schizo and was totally curly! Yet the right was still more dry and tangled but wanted to be wavier. Weirdness!

Okay guys. Got a new curly hair gripe. We were waiting in line to get gas and my friend looks at the person putting gas in front of us and goes, "That woman needs to comb her hair." So I glanced briefly and said, "She already has." Friend: "No she hasn't! I mean the lady in front of us." Me: "I know. The woman who looks like she stuck her finger in an electrical socket. I see her. She obviously does comb her hair and she shouldn't." Friend: "What do you mean?" Me: "I mean she has curly hair, she just doesn't know what to with it. I never comb my hair outside the shower. And I only do that three times a week."

Friend: (Silent! Mind blown!)

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG

Last edited by dusalocks; 04-09-2013 at 12:41 AM.
anonymous_133347 is offline   Reply With Quote