Hi!

First of all I have to say that I love the curly girl method and will never go back to sulfate/cone hairproducts!!! :-D
But I still have a lot of problems with my curls because they are so thin, damaged from colouring blonde very often, porous and frizzy. It is very hard to find the right routine or hairproducts for my hair. I always wash with conditioner but I found out that my hair looks better when I dont leave the conditioner in. But after this I don't know how I can style them. The more defined they are the more they just hang down and look greasy. What I would like to have is some volume! Is there any other scrunching method I can use? For me it also doesn't work if I put in gel in very wet hair because then they just lay close to my scalp and you can even see my scalp!! I would be so thankful if somebody could help me! I found out that my hair likes oil a lot. They don't get so heavy and when I leave in oil and wash only with water that some oil stays in my hair I get very nice curls.
Here are some pictures:

Superfine babyhair-foto-161.jpg

Superfine babyhair-foto-177.jpg

Thanks for you help!
Greetings from Germany