I talked my daughter initially at age 5 about good and bad touches and it didn't matter who it was. At age 8, I started talking to her about sex, that it caused babies, diseases, being an adult action, being mentally and emotionally prepared and repercussions if you aren't. When she started her period, I also discussed that when guys hit puberty, sex is pretty much the number one thing they think about until they die or can't think. I continued talking her about all of the above until she turned 18. I still remind her ever once and awhile. We also made an agreement when she was in middle school, that although I would rather she wait until she was married to have sex, that she would tell me when was ready before she did. She turned 21, March 22nd and I asked her if the agreement is in place and said she said absolutely. My daughter knows I won't freak out. I am happy to say, she calls me one of her best friends.

texture - medium/fine, porosity - low/normal, elasticity - normal
co-wash - NaturelleGrow Coconut Water or Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioners
LI - KCKT mixed w/ SM C & H Curl & Style Milk
DC - NG Mango & Coconut H2O or Chamomile/Brdck Root
Gel - SM souffle (winter), KCCC (summer) or CR Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel (year round)
Sealers - Virgin Coconut Oil, Avocado butter, Aloe butter
Ayurvedic treatments - Jamila Henna, Sukesh, Aloe Vera Powder, Hibiscus Powder