I styled my hair today for the first time in what seems like ages, diffusing with my combo method like I always do after applying products into soaking wet hair. Lately I've been just putting it in a clip while damp and forgetting about it because I'm trying to sweet-talk it into growing out faster. Anyways, I think I'll try her whole routine top to bottom sometime and see what happens. I just didn't like it today, and I realized it's because it does look kinda plastered to my head. And frizzy - I tried KCCC again today and remembered why I don't like it. Plus, my hair has a natural tendency to clump together in big fat clumps and I don't have enough density for that to look good. I desperately need a trim/reshaping but I've been putting it off - I think if I could get smaller clumps and more volume I'd be much happier with it during this awkward stage. So... next time I style it I'll try damp hair and a thin gel like Ouidad and see what happens. It goes so far against everything I've trained myself to do the past 18 months but hey, why not.
fine, thin, normal/(low?) porosity. Mod-CG. Usually I can't co-wash more than 1x a week, & sometimes I have to use T-Gel in rotation due to scalp issues.

Co-wash: VO5 Volumizing
Poo: Giovanni 50:50
RO:TN, Nexxus Youth Renewal, Alba Coconut
LI: KCKT
PT: gelatin PT, ION EC
Stylers: Giovanni mousse, TIGI Curls Rock amplifier (a-cone), Curls Rock Strong Hold Mousse
Gels: SCC spray gel