View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 08:49 PM   #6
sariroo

Kasden, I cannot wait to try those.

I have made these a couple of times. They do use a bit of banana so not as low carb as others but are still very good.
Cinnamon and Coconut Pancakes | Award-Winning Paleo Recipes | Nom Nom Paleo

I also made this spinach and artichoke tart last night and while my daughter was not a huge fan, my husband and I loved it.
Spinach Artichoke Tart | Maria's Nutritious and Delicious Journal

These little cheesecake bites are good too. Keep them in the freezer and they are there if you need a quick sweet something. My 4-year-old daughter even likes them.
Low Carb Layla: Ghost Poo aka Cream Cheese Clouds

I loved Jeepy's low carb pumpkin pie and I have tried a few of her recipes and they are worth adding to your collection if you low carb.

I really resisted going low carb for a long time. I watched Fat Head the movie a couple of times but I was just really hesitant to give up grains even though his message resonated with me. I did other things like Weight Watchers and stuff to lose weight but it never lasted. Granted, I am only 3 months out from losing 15 lbs but I don't see myself going back to eating high carb again. I look better, I feel better, I have so much energy that I never had when I ate all the crap I did before. And for the record, I am more low carb, high fat. I eat the fat off my steak and eat the chicken skin like I used to when I was a kid (and before I got fat) and use heavy whipping cream in my coffee. I also eat way more vegetables now than I ever have in my entire life. I love eating like this because I'm able to eat the foods I love, splurge once in a while, and never be hungry!