Oh my... That is horrifying. I had not heard anything about this. I could not get your link to open so I googled. I have only read one article so far. You are right. This deserved full media attention.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ion-trial.html

ETA: I have read one more article from The Daily Caller, that was very graphic, and I am so far beyond disgusted. Animals using the clinic as a liter box, medical equipment that was never used and/or broken, not being allowed to call for emergency services which resulted in more deaths... This is disturbing on so many levels.

After reading further I can not say that I am surprised that it's not been getting coverage, for more than one reason. The media is messed up, all the way around. But this case deserves full attention.

As you said, everyone has their own opinions on the topic itself. I have mine, and they tend to be more liberal (even if it is something I probably could not do myself/hope I don't have to find out) but this is barbaric.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will continue to read further, even though it is hard to read.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

Last edited by Fifi.G; 04-12-2013 at 09:43 PM.