Thread: I miss NC.com
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 08:31 PM   #23
CurlyCanadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckla View Post
A part of my heart is invested in nc.com. It feels like part of it has been taken away. Does anyone up on the high levels understand that? Isn't there a way that only registered users can see all messages and lurkers can't?
I have no real friends and I have little contact with people beyond work. Nc.com is my place to go to for having friends and to reject loneliness.
Great post, Speckla!

I hate that I feel this way, and have disagreed with people for awhile, but feel that's it's definitely a business now and not so much a community. That's fine if that's what the new owners want, but it's sad that it has come to an end.
I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Audrey Hepburn