While it is understood you have a strong opinion on this subject, please refrain from the graphic depictions.
Originally Posted by Guide22
In SL's defense, it is simply not possible to discuss this specific topic without the shockingly gruesome details. The needless inhumanity of Kermit Gosnell's clinic is the heart of the matter.

But no, this does NOT happen to affluent white women, many of whom have access to a sympathetic OB-GYN who would perform an abortion in their safe, sanitary office. Several of the women who went to Gosnell were severely injured and at least one died. Rest assured, if that had happened to the Daughters of the Revolution, he would have been shut down in a New York minute.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by yossarian
It -- late term abortion -- does happen to affluent White ppl. IMO the aborted and murdered babies are ppl, too.

One didn't die. Tens of thousands died.

The fact that one person died this way and the other person died that way is immaterial to me. It's all terrible; I'm not making up arbitrary distinctions to say why this killing was perfectly great and that killing was horrible and sick and depraved, and the other kiling was par for the course and the next killing was an outrage, etc.
Originally Posted by spiderlashes5000

Yes, the fetus dies in abortion. That's understood. I guess it all boils down to whether one thinks it's OK for poor women to be punished for having abortions when rich women are not...and also whether one thinks perforated uteri, STD infections, and death are a good punishment.