Yes, he performed these abortions mostly on women of a lower socioeconomic group. But do you really think there aren't White drs performing late term abortions and other nefarious acts in affluent White neighborhhoods? They're just not getting raided by the cops.
Originally Posted by spiderlashes5000
While it is understood you have a strong opinion on this subject, please refrain from the graphic depictions.
Originally Posted by Guide22
In SL's defense, it is simply not possible to discuss this specific topic without the shockingly gruesome details. The needless inhumanity of Kermit Gosnell's clinic is the heart of the matter.

But no, this does NOT happen to affluent white women, many of whom have access to a sympathetic OB-GYN who would perform an abortion in their safe, sanitary office. Several of the women who went to Gosnell were severely injured and at least one died. Rest assured, if that had happened to the Daughters of the Revolution, he would have been shut down in a New York minute.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by yossarian
Actually, I believe the White "expert" abortionist who testified against Gosnell yesterday admitted one of his office's abortion patients died from complications, too. I believe he testified to this on the stand yesterday. And that is what he is admitting to...
3b (with 3c tendencies) on modified CG