But it's never safe for the baby. Whether it's killed inside or out, it's killed. And that is the sad part to me.
Originally Posted by spiderlashes5000
This is where there's no point for argument. If SL considers a fetus a baby, and abortion murder, she will have a strong opinion one way.

If another person sees a fetus as something attached to a host, that is not a human being on its own, they will have a strong opinion another.

This is why this fight goes nowhere. There's no convincing on either side. Just different views.
Originally Posted by iroc

I think discussion can help ppl consider different POVs. It has for me. But in this case, the arguments aren't rational to me.

Abortion before 21 weeks = good, empowered, feminist, strong, happy, caring, helpful, "wombanyst", responsible

Abortion after 21 (or whatever) weeks = terrible, evil, criminal, sick, depressing, barbaric, exploitive

Just some phoney distinction or loophole or whatever so the pro-choice can still have a 5 month abortion window. Throw in that the victims were poor and POC, and it's a field day of political correctness.

I would just have more respect if the pro-choicers just said they were OK w/ late term abortions and supported Gosnell for the his creative abortion techniques.
Originally Posted by spiderlashes5000
How does being okay with late term abortions = supporting Gosnell? You clearly have no idea how legal abortion are done, which is fine, not many do. But don't go ascribing motives based on facts you don't know.
Eres o te haces?