View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 01:50 PM   #23
Ondulee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas76 View Post
Alas, no. That is the great search, isn't it??

Honestly I co-wash with suave coconut since it has protein. I've used Vo5 kiwi lime, too. Then I follow up with a protein heavy RO or LI.

Cure care (also from Sally's) is protein heavy, and I use it as a LI. I keep meaning to try it as a co-wash, but have yet to do so. I'll keep you posted when I do!

I have tried adding a protein filler (Colorful Neutral Protein Filler - from Sally's or Amazon) to my co-wash with great success!!

Alas, all the great protein things from Sally's are not available to me, either on the ground or online as they won't ship these to where I am. My only hope might be to check ebay.
shoulder length inverted bob; fine; 3A-3B; med-thick density; normal porosity; normal elasticity- my hair loves keratin, ACV, silk protein ,Curlkeeper and AG:Recoil ; seems to hate moisturizing products and oils except mineral oil; CG- Jan/'09-mod CG Sept/'09;CG again Jan/'10/mod CG from Mar'10

receive $10 off 1st order of $40 & up, or $5 off on smaller orders, when using iHERB code: GIK909
Ondulee is offline   Reply With Quote