Once upon a time i was against abortion. I would love for their to be a day where women wont need to abort for what ever reasons. But for that to happen we need to give all women and young girls easy access to sex education and birth control. We need better laws to protect women and girls against rape and end the stigma and shame that goes with it, so when they are assaulted they are not afraid to come forth and possibly prevent the unwanted preganacy. When abortion was illegal, women had to go to hack doctors to have unwanted praganacies terminated. Many died and some were never able to get pragnant again. This Gosnell is an example of what the women in the pass has had to go through. What disperate women and girls went through for years. I dont want our society to go back to that.
Originally Posted by thelio
This, especially the bolded.

Abstinence only sex ed simply does not work; moreover, it cheapens marriage by depicting it as a cure for celibacy. (If sex is only ok if you're married, then why not just get hitched so you can have sex!)

Abortion should be safe, legal and rare. In order for that to happen, people need accurate information and affordable contraception. How difficult is that??

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App