I'm game...

Hair Biography

Curl Pattern: 3a
Texture: Fine
Porosity: Normal
Density: Thick
Elasticity: Normal
Characteristics: decent root curl, very agreeable to most ingredients/products, tendency to clump into rope/sausage curls as the day goes on

CG/ModCG/not CG: modified CG. When I'm not in stash kill mode I would say I follow CG about 80% of the time.

Ingredients hair likes: My hair cannot get enough protein. I also do well with glycerin in a very wide range of dew points (from 0 up to low 70s)
Ingredients hair dislikes: I haven't had any ingredients that my hair dislikes, although I have found that my hair does not care for non-water-soluble silicones in cleansers or conditioners (I have no issue with them in styling products)

HG/Go-to Products: only 5? CHS Treatment Shampoo (not CG), Regis Olive Oil Conditioner, Curl Keeper, Re:Coil, Deva Ultra Defining Gel. This is my guaranteed awesome hair combo.

Average climate/dew points: low dews in winter (-5 to about 15), warm an humid summers (dews around 60-70)

Fall/Winter combos: I don't add anything different for fall/winter
Spring/Summer combos: only product that I have that I only use in spring/summer is Ouidad Climate Control Gel (not CG)

Favorite styling techniques and why: I don't really do any complicated techniques- I do plop my hair for about 10 minutes, but that's just to keep it out of my way as I get dressed

Techniques that didn’t work and why: I used to be able to squeeze out extra water with a microfiber towel, but since I cut my hair the towel gives me extra frizz. I also do not do second day hair.

Hair Twins: kimmidawn.

3a/f/iii
Modified CG since 11/5/11
CLEANSE: VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea Clarifying, DevaCare No-Poo, CHS Treatment Shampoo
RO: DevaCare One Condition, SS Caitlin's Conditioner, Mop Top Daily Conditioner
LI: SS Repairing Protein Treatment, CHS Silk Leave-In
STYLE: Re:Coil, Curl Keeper, Deva Ultra Defining Gel, Curls Rock Amplifier and Strong Hold Mousse, Sweet Curls Elixirs Okra Gel and Hard Hold Gel, SS Curl Enhancing Jelly and Firm Hold Gel