Great idea! Thank you!

Hair Biography

Curl Pattern: 2B/C-ish
Texture: fine
Porosity: low
Density: med
Elasticity: med (I think)
Characteristics: Definitely have flat crown sometimes and struggle with root lift. My under layer is pretty much straight and the front curls better than the back

CG/ModCG/not CG: CG

Ingredients hair likes: protein!
Ingredients hair dislikes: glycerin right now (I think), oils (they sit on my hair)

HG/Go-to Products: KCCC, SM and AI Girls Protein but I don't think I have tried enough things to really know what is a HG.

Average climate/dew points: I live in FL so it is hot and humid and the dew points are high!

Fall/Winter combos: Wash with GTTT or SM Moisture. Still new to all of this but I was using KCCC when the weather was cooler. I topped it with HETT mousse or Loreal Ever Sleek Gel
Spring/Summer combos: I have been using the KCCC and Ever Sleek since it has been warmer and it seems to work well. I want to try some new things but I'm not sure where to start.

Favorite styling techniques and why: I like plopping but think I may do it too long sometimes and therefor the flat top. I either air dry or diffuse but I like the volume I get from diffusing. I've been trying the Meza method of diffusing and it turns out nice.
Techniques that didn’t work and why: SuperSoaker if I flipped my head over. My fine hair got all tangled and didn't lay right.

Hair Twins: I think we may be hair twins Shelly?
Fine texture
Low/ Med porosity
Med density

Wash: SM MR, GTTT
RO: SM MR, GTTT
LI: SM CSM or SM MR
Styling:AVG, KCCC, Volumax MEGA (HG), Joico Curl Definer

Last edited by New_to_Curlz; 04-17-2013 at 07:41 PM.