View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 06:56 PM   #29
CFcurls

I totally agree with everything everyone has said lol. I absolutely hate people touching my hair randomly. It drives me insane. When I used to straighten it, people would ask me if it was my real hair, and now that I keep it curly they ask me if I permed it...

My hair seems to have a mind of its own and depending on what combination of products I use I can look like a super curly 3b or change to a mix of 3a/3b or have really tight curls of 3b/3c. Lately its been frustrating the hell out of me since the weather is changing here in NOVA. Every gel i've been using has been giving me white flakes. I should say "every FSG that i've been formulating is giving me white flakes".

I've made it with honey, less honey, no honey change to agave, some aloe, a little aloe, now i'm trying one with no aloe and no honey.. I got flakes again but I think its because I used the Spiral Solutions Curl Enhancing Jelly underneath it and it also has dead sea salt and I put magnesium oil in my FSG. I'm hoping its just the salt that caused the flakes.. so many formulations and only 1 so far (most recent version) has shown promise.

No-Poo: Keracare cleansing conditioner, Suave naturals, rhassoul clay
Seal: Jojoba oil, JC N&S, EVCO
Stylers: KCCC, SS CEJ, Eco Styler argan oil gel
DT: Currently doing a Ayurvedic routine with - Godrej Nupur 9-herb blend powder, variety of Ayurvedic herbs: Brahmi, Shikakai, Aloe Vera, Methi (fenugreek), Bhringraj, Amla, Neem, Hibiscus

Oils i'm really liking ATM: Vatika oil, Bhringraj oil, Emu oil
CFcurls is offline   Reply With Quote