Originally Posted by New_to_Curlz View Post
Great idea! Thank you!

Hair Biography

Curl Pattern: 2B/C-ish
Texture: fine
Porosity: low
Density: med
Elasticity: med (I think)
Characteristics: Definitely have flat crown sometimes and struggle with root lift. My under layer is pretty much straight and the front curls better than the back

CG/ModCG/not CG: CG

Ingredients hair likes: protein!
Ingredients hair dislikes: glycerin right now (I think), oils (they sit on my hair)

HG/Go-to Products: KCCC, SM and AI Girls Protein but I don't think I have tried enough things to really know what is a HG.

Average climate/dew points: I live in FL so it is hot and humid and the dew points are high!

Fall/Winter combos: Wash with GTTT or SM Moisture. Still new to all of this but I was using KCCC when the weather was cooler. I topped it with HETT mousse or Loreal Ever Sleek Gel
Spring/Summer combos: I have been using the KCCC and Ever Sleek since it has been warmer and it seems to work well. I want to try some new things but I'm not sure where to start.

Favorite styling techniques and why: I like plopping but think I may do it too long sometimes and therefor the flat top. I either air dry or diffuse but I like the volume I get from diffusing. I've been trying the Meza method of diffusing and it turns out nice.
Techniques that didnít work and why: SuperSoaker if I flipped my head over. My fine hair got all tangled and didn't lay right.

Hair Twins: I think we may be hair twins Shelly?

That's exactly why I wanted to start this thread. To give us all new ideas on products/techniques. Hopefully more will respond and you can grow your inner product junkie

Sounds like we are similar, you can use "heavier" products than me (KCCC is heavy for my hair and takes FOREVER to dry). Also I do a modified super soaker; I first apply my stylers while upside down. I then SS my hair while still being upside down, which causes my hair to form a few really big clumps and frizz less. Then I immediately go to my plop.

Glad you posted BTW

Low-poo:TJ TTT, CJ GCS
LI/RO/DC: CK Satin Roots,Sevi Pumpkin, SSI Okra reconstructor, CJ SAC,CJ RM
Stylers: AG Recoil, JC SS
Jellies: CK Coil Jam, Okra gel(HG)
Gel: JC CC, Ouidad H&H gel, Ouidad moisture lock gel

Hair loves moisture protein.
MUST Pixie diffuse.

My hair dose NOT like oils, butters or polyquats Or glycerin in high dews
shellyRN07swavy is offline   Reply With Quote