I went on a shopping spree today (in fact in search of a spring/summer jacket...) and the product junkie in me ended up with a lot of new products...

-I have bought the BRHG as I already wanted to (already have dried a little drop on dry hair to repair it after rain and wind, and it has a "nice" result. Still have to try it on wet hair though)

- have bought Luster's Pink XVO Hair milk (and the woman from the shop looked at me like: what? But.. you aren't black... since that product is stored in the "black section" of the store...) It has: Deionized water, mineral oil, polysorbate 80, sorbitan oleate, glycerin, olive oil, beeswax, ethylhexyl hydroxystearate, tocopherol (vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (vitamin A), panthenol (provitamin B5), corn oil, petrolatum, fragrance, limonene, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl benzoate, linalool, methylparaben, propylparaben, imizadolidinyl urea, sodium borate

- I entered the body shop for the first time and bought:
Rainforest Radiance shampoo (normal bottle), Rainforest moisture shampoo (minibottle), rainforest moisture conditioner (minibottle), rainforest moisture butter (mini "jar"), rainforest coconut hair oil
I have tried the coconut hair oil and it had nice results (more shine, more definition, less frizz)

Are there things in these products I should be worried about? Or did I buy "good" products? Are they moisturising? And proteinfree or at least not protein heavy?

I'll stop buying products.... some day