Smile

Yay, I want to play too :-D

Marci's Hair Biography

Curl Pattern: 2c/3a whatever it feels like doing
Texture: fine in some areas, medium in others
Porosity:normal
Density: high
Elasticity: normal
Characteristics: Long layers to about BSL when curly, some difficulty achieving root lift but only because my hair is so heavy. Spirals around my face and the nape of my neck, all kinds of curl types everywhere. Easy to straighten and can wear wavy or curly depending on technique. Will frizz without product, no matter how healthy it is.

CG/ModCG/not CG: Mod CG... or not?? I use a low 'poo, a coco-bet 'poo and one non-water soluble 'cone.

Ingredients hair likes: protein, glycerin (even though in my climate it's a no-go)
Ingredients hair dislikes: for the most part my hair is agreeable to pretty much any ingredients but seems to droop with heavy oils, creamy condish and most leave-ins. Aloe in stylers makes it rough and takes forever to dry. However if I want quiet waves rather than volume, I can use a heavy condish to my advantage.

HG/Go-to Products: Shea Moisture MR 'poo, HE Hello Hydration (non CG), LA Looks Power Spikes gel, Epsom Salts/mag sulfate for curl enhancement

Average climate/dew points: humid pretty much always, I live in Miami.

Fall/Winter combos:HeHH as leave-in under LALPS
Spring/Summer combos: still looking...

Favorite styling techniques and why: applying product upside down on soaking wet hair gives me better curl formation and better clumps. Smoothing product then scrunching rather than too much raking also helps keep curls intact. Plopping helps me keep wet hair out of my face. A diffusing combo between pixie curling and flipping the curls from side to side gives me amazing volume.

Techniques that didnít work and why: Raking/combing product through gives me stringy hair. Product on damp hair gives me lazy, droopy curls. Pixie curling made my hair look plastered to my head. Twirling individual curls makes them straight. Anything complicated doesn't work because I'm lazy lol.

Hair Twins:I know I have some hair twins... where are you hair twins?!
Marci is offline   Reply With Quote