Hello ladies and gents!

I hope some of you can help me with my hair problems.
A few months ago I visited this website and decided to try out the curly girl method.
So far I've not been doing too great, and it's time to ask for advice

I've got high porosity, thanks to chemical dye and rough handling with a brush.
I believe I have medium density.
I have lots of hair, but it is very fine and snaps easily.
This winter, I have, as always shed a lot of hair.
I live in Denmark which has low dew points.

This is what my hair looked like before cg. This is second day hair brushed out. (the half-up)

I bought Kinky Curly Knot Today and SheaMoisture Organic Coconut and Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie.

The KCKT was very satisfying the first two weeks and I rinsed most of it out of my hair. Curls began to form on top of my head and the hair had a lift to it. After two weeks the 80oz bottle was empty.

I found the smoothie to be a bit too sticky and it was as if it pressed my curls flat when I applied it on dripping wet hair. When applied on dry hair I ended up with crazy frizz, so I stopped using it.

The hair on top of my head ended up being extremely greasy.
I tried a few ACV rinses, which helped with the grease: (I'm wearing a blue/white jacket)
It was not enough and I ended up buying a shampoo cointaining sodium laureth sulfate since I couldn't aford to order a cg friendly shampoo over the internet at that time.

At the moment I'm on my third bottle of KCKT and the non-cg shampoo.
My routine is as follows:
1. Applying non-cg shampoo to my scalp. Rinse it out.
2. Applying lots of KCKT all over to undo my tangles. Rinse out a very small amount.
3. Air-dry or plopping.

This leaves me with small coils or straight hair at the nape of my neck. It really depends on the amount of KCKT I apply to it. I end up with quite a lift at the roots, but the curls on top of my head is almost non-existing.

This is what my hair looks like on forth day of not washing: (the beautifully edited picture ) Also, what on earth is my natural hair color? You cannot see the dye in this picture.

Now I'm asking for your help to guide me to products that won't leave my hair greasy, but full of curls

At last but not least, thank you for taking the time to read about my annoying hair
Attached Thumbnails
What to do?-8509300-forskellige-billeder-1-.jpg   What to do?-h%E5r-022.jpg   What to do?-h%E5r-027.jpg   What to do?-h%E5r.jpg