View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 09:09 PM   #5
Curlsnswirls

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusalocks View Post
Okay I cannot remember who posted this awesome video and in which thread but I have to say thanks a million. Over the past few weeks I've experimented with every version of deva clipping and I have to say, cross clipping is the best. Do it in wet or dry hair. I used it to refresh my roots just now on second day hair before I go out to dinner. It perks up your too curl and gives you instant volume up top. If you're frustrated with clipping and haven't tried it yet, give it a go. It's the best way for me! And since I release the tension from each clip at the same time and raise them up gently, my hair doesn't tangle.

MyDevaCurl - Curly Lifestyle - Videos
I believe I did.
I was so thrilled to see several methods of clipping and had to share. I've been wanting to try the cross clipping but don't have any clips yet. I want the new deva clips but the whole set won't be out til next month. Right now all I see are a set if 4 (?) in a kit, so I'm going to wait. I believe they are the ones shown in the video. Can't wait to try this clipping method.
Stylers: LALSG, Volumax styling, CHS CK, BRHG, KCCC, UFDCM, Gel-les'C, SM hair milk, JC Spiralicious

$5 off 1st order under $40, $10 off over $40...at iherb use code KEY066
Curlsnswirls is offline   Reply With Quote