You're hair's really pretty! Have you tried a deep treatment or protein treatment? For me, protein treatments usually fix limp hair. Also, when are you applying your products? Applying to soaking wet hair gives me bigger clumps. It might also be the weather change from spring to summer.
Originally Posted by rainboe
Thank you!! Unfortunately my hair has looked nothing like that lately I apply products to wet hair and diffuse. I have not done a deep treatment or a protein treatment, dying to try one though! I heard of gelatin being a good one, idk how to do it but I'm hoping to do one this weeked
Originally Posted by angelicak
You can go up to the search bar and look up the gelatin protein treatment. The thread was by AIgirl. I would look it up, but Im on ky phone right now. I use a packet of Knox gelatin mixed with really hot water (like 1/4 a cup), with a splash of vinegar and some AO GBP conditioner (you can use any conditioner). Then I let it sit on my head while I take a long shower. Some people find PTs drying, but others don't. Just don't be alarmed if your hair is a little dry.

I also have heard that glycerin can mess with some people when dew point rise up. I haven't personally had issues with that, but it could be worth cutting glycerin some. I feel like glycerin is one of those ingredients that's super hard to avoid though, so I would try other stuff first.
Fine Texture, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity. Dyed to brown a few months ago.
Lowpoo:
Trader Joe's TTT Shampoo
Rinse Out:
Yes to Carrots, AOHR, Aubrey Organics Rosemary Peppermint
LI: Yes to Carrots
Stylers: Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie, LA Looks Sports, Suave Professionals Captivating Curls Whipped Mousse