We do have a few webshops in Europe that sell US products, like Mariposa Import. I was thinking I should get KCCC next time I order, but it's quite expensive and seeing that I already spent a lot on my CJ products that do not seem to be working that well after all, I'm a bit hesitant. Preferably I use only one styling product that has a stronger hold than CQ. I know a lot of people have different experiences with KCCC so I'm not sure whether that would solve the problem.

The other thing I could do is use my previous styler again (Tigi Bed Head Foxy Curls Contour Cream) because I still have some left. It does not have polyquats but I don't like that it's crammed with chemicals and cones. The ingredients are:

water, VP/methacrylamide/vinyl imidazole copolymer, cyclopentasiloxane, parfum, citral, citronellol, geraniol, limonene, linalool, cyclotetrasiloxane, propylene glycol dibenzoate, dimethiconol, sodium polyacrylate, aminomethyl propanol, hydrogenated polydecene, carbomer, dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, trideceth-6, trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, methylparaben, ethylparaben, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) fruit extract, alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, camellia sinensis leaf extract, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) extract, butylene glycol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed acid, glycerin, glycogen, methylisothiazolinone

Perhaps I'm going to see if I can put CJ CCCL on the European swap board as it's almost full so worth giving it a try.

I'll try and see if I can get hold of the ingredients to make my own gel. Never done that but I like natural products and this would take that to an entirely new level.

I just discovered that I can also order from http://www.curlyemporium.co.uk :-)
F - LP - HD - NE
Fine, low porosity, high density, normal elasticity
Hairtype 2c

Low poo: Looking for a new one
Protein: IAGirl's gelatine treatment
Detangler & LI: KCKT
Styling: KCCC
Experimenting with: Inecto Pure Coconut Conditioner

Beauty Is Not a Number

Last edited by Lauraimes; 04-24-2013 at 07:02 AM.