I agree with the others. If you're not wetting and adding moisture in that two week time frame, your hair is going to be very unhappy. Also, what you're deep conditioning with is more than just conditioner- it's a protein treatment. My hair doesn't love a lot of protein treatments, I only use them when I absolutely need to, if my hair seems really really limp. If your hair is dry and coarse, it could be protein sensitive- and it sounds like you're using lots of protein and not enough straight up conditioning moisture to counteract it.

When I first started the cg method, I was having to wet my hair daily, and it was a little (okay, a lot) cumbersome BUT there was a major difference in the moisture level of my hair. It was softer, smoother, and I had a lot less tangles. My hair didn't seem as "angry" and unmanageable as I'd always thought it was.

If it was me, I would start off with a serious deep conditioning treatment- something overnight or at least a half hour with heat- then I'd cowash daily or at least every other day for a week or two and see how you're doing.
Originally Posted by Luuuuucy
I have 4b-4c hair so I don't think cowashing EVERY day is the best idea for my type. That's why I do it once every two weeks. So I don't know are you saying I should soak my hair in just plain old water and it'll get better?
And my hair doesn't accept deep conditioning treatments so I would know a product I could use to give my hair a serious deep treatment :/