I think that looks protein free. There are a few things my brain doesn't recognize. Is it not in the products database here so you can check?

My hair isn't damaged but it is naturally dry considering it's very porous and coarse. Also doesn't help that I live in a dry climate. Lately I've taken to oiling my hair down before washes. This helps a lot. Take a few tbsp of coconut, olive, avocado--whatever oil of choice and glide it over your hair. Leave in for maybe an hour before co-washing or low-pooing or do it the night before. Before long your hair will be much nice to you. It's a bit of a pain at first but I've gotten into the routine of it and I don't mind it now. Strategic oiling. Also, deep treats. I don't see the point of spending money on a DT. Never have. What I do is take a few tbsp of a protein free conditioner and add some spoonfuls of honey, a tsp of coconut oil, avocado, olive, grapeseed, castor. (I go light on the castor and olive because too much of either is difficult to co-wash out.) Sometimes I add a tsp or two of aloe too. I slather my hair with that, throw on a shower cap and leave it in an hour. By the time I rinse it out my hair is much more hydrated. I feel you though. My mother's hair turned super dry last week due to neglect or too much protein I'm not sure so I've done two deep treats on her and still haven't gotten her hair back to full hydration. It would be easier if she'd just take my advice and switch to mostly co-washing but she's stubborn. People will see how great your hair looks after having gone CG and given up shampoo but you tell them about co-washing and they're all "I don't want to do that."
3A - C, HP, ME, HD. (Coarse, High Porosity, Medium Elasticity, High Density.)

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG