I haven't done any homemade leave in's, I'm sure someone will chip in with some ideas on that though.

But I'm in the Uk too - it depends on your hair properties/type of leave in you prefer, and if you're ok to order online. The Keracare natural textures leave in is available in several places online - light texture and protein free. Also online you have lots of choices at British Curlies emporium, Giovanni Direct leave in is available lots of places online, the Lovea spray leave ins online, the Naked leave in is available at Boots. The Alba Botanica leave in is available online and is CG. I don't think the Herbal Essences is CG - if you're not CG you'll find a few other choices probably in high street shops.

You can use your lightish rinse out conditioner or co wash as a leave in, diluting a bit if you want.
UK based wavy

Mostly waves, but curls and straight bits too!
Fine to medium, high porosity, medium density, very low elasticity
Highlights damage (growing it out), seems to like protein and need lots of moisture.

Cleanse - CJDF, trying out low poos ; Co wash- Uk chemist brands, Urtekram Rose or Aloe, Hairveda Amala Cream Rinse; RO - varies, Tigi Moisture Maniac, Desert Essence Coconut ; Leave in - Keracare natural textures; Sealant - argan oil
Trying out new things, still looking.

Last edited by lucyprimrose; 04-26-2013 at 03:14 PM.