I'm really curious what you think makes these people bad owners Mrs poppers, and what you would say is an ideal environment? Do those of us who work with dogs needing rehabilitation need to life 30 miles from civilization? Wouldn't most dogs attack a cat if given a chance? Would you prefer these people lied or pretended that their dog didn't have issues.

I might agree with you if this dog were running loose around the complex, but it sounds like these people are actually trying to keep others in the neighborhood safe. It's very unfair to cause them trouble because you may be unfamiliar with dogs, especially large rescues.

It's attitudes like this that lead to people being unable to rescue, leaving more dogs to be put to sleep because the peaople with the skills and desire to help them are vilified by nimbys (yes please rescu a dog but Not In My Back Yard)

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using CurlTalk App
2C, Medium thickness, Low posity
Recovering from a year of keratin and bleach with CG

Routine

Low Poo, Condition, Leave in, Curl cream, Supersoak, Gel, Diffuse on high heat, with minimal lift to encourage waves and reduce frizz, Dry on cool with nozzle down to smooth hair and finish drying,Shine Serum

Weekly gelatin protien treatments.