View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 09:24 PM   #37
anonymous_133347

You're welcome! Glad you liked them. Those are the same links I refer to screen products, although I do have some PH testing strips. I try to stay within the 4-5.5 range for leave ins and gellies. It's the ideal anyways. I make an exception for SM's curl enhancing smoothie which if memory serves me is a 6 and KCKT which is a 7. But I steer clear of anything outside the 4-7 range. My friend who is trying to get into natural haircare bought some Dr. Bronner's soap and was washing her hair with it and it reacted very badly. Oily at the roots, dry everywhere else. So I told her most of those soaps are ridiculously high on the PH scale and she'd probably freaked her poor hair out. I also recommended she go get a low poo. And most sulfate free shampoos are PH balanced anyways. Anything but that. Geez.

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG

anonymous_133347 is offline   Reply With Quote