I posted last week that my hair isn't too happy with my current routine, and thanks to katyhmack, I suspect it's because of the polyquats. However, I don't have a styling product that doesn't have them, so I'm thinking about ordering KCCC. I've done my research and it seems that most people are really fond of this gel, especially after figuring out how to use it. I would love to hear some experiences. My properties are fine/low porosity/high density.

Now I still use my styling products with polyquats in them because my hair looks lifeless without product. Then I found Brylcreem this morning (or actually, it has been there all the time but I suddenly noticed it. I checked the ingredient list and it doesn't have any cones (I think) or polyquats, but I'm not sure if it would really work with my hair properties. I'm hoping that I can use it for the time being so I don't get build-up all the time.

The ingredients are:

Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Alba, Hydrogenated Rapeseed Oil, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Stearate, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol, Lanolin Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Behenic Acid, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrolised Wheat Protein, Hydrolised Wheat Starch

My hair will definitely like the last two ingredients. I'm not sure about the paraffinum liquidum and the petrolatum. I know it has some alcohols, yet I have no clue whether my hair had any problems with them in the past. Also, I know my hair hates oils, but I'm wondering whether they would work in this case because they are hydrogenated.

Could anyone help me figure out the ingredients and whether I could temporarily use Brylcreem until I get a new styling product?
F - LP - HD - NE
Fine, low porosity, high density, normal elasticity
Hairtype 2c

Low poo: Weleda Oat Replenishing Shampoo
Protein: IAGirl's gelatine treatment
Detangler & LI: KCKT
Styling: KCCC

Beauty Is Not a Number