I have to be honest with you and tell you that there is a lot that I don't recognise, but I do notice that your styler has shea butter and as far as I'm concerned, that's one of the most moisturising ingredients you can find. Seeing that you have medium width, it seems to me that you can take some moisture, but perhaps your styler is too moisturising, thus weighing your hair down, especially when you take low porosity in consideration. Then again, I'm not entirely sure.

My hair used to be extremely voluminous as well, and it sometimes still is, but I thought I had coarse hair, so I bought extremely moisturising products with tons of oils. Turns out I have low porosity fine hair that hates oils. I still have these products because it's so expensive to buy new ones. Result is that my hair looks limp and weighed down.

(Good news is that AO GPB should arrive soon, which has protein and I think my hair needs it).
F - LP - HD - NE
Fine, low porosity, high density, normal elasticity
Hairtype 2c

Low poo: Weleda Oat Replenishing Shampoo
Protein: IAGirl's gelatine treatment
Detangler & LI: KCKT
Styling: KCCC

Beauty Is Not a Number

Last edited by Lauraimes; 04-27-2013 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Forgot to finish my story