View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 12:58 PM   #40
NewlyNaturalG

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusalocks View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewlyNaturalG View Post

I hear GVP has no slip and will just sit on your hair (which is what all products do to my hair anyway). But the As I Am Coconut Cowash is still good right?
Hmmm, well, firstly, don't be so quick to assume it might not work for you because that product does seem to work for a lot of people with varying properties. Even low porosity ones, which it sounds like you might be. That said, I haven't tried the GVP and don't plan to bc of the paraben content. I have tried As I Am and for me it has fantastic, I mean, fantastic slip. The only reason I've stopped using it as of late is because while my hair adores it, my scalp is sensitive to a preservative it contains. But I'd have no qualms about buying and using it again. I'd just apply it to the body of the hair, not the scalp.
I also don't want to use products with too many bad ingredients. I tried the whole "all natural" thing and that didn't work. But since no product worked that's why I'm considering using products like the Coconut Cowash. So if GVP has bad really bad ingredients I don't think I'll use it. And woah a cowash you can't put on your scalp? What do you use to clean it?
NewlyNaturalG is offline   Reply With Quote