First things First, To introduce myself. My name is Chaceré but due to the complications of it,I'll just go by Rae. Lol. I'm 21 and I've been getting relaxers since I was 5(roughly). I HAVE ABSOLUTELY no idea what to do to my hair and how to handle it and manage it,nor do I even know what it looks like without a relaxer. My mother told me I am a 3a but mostly 3b and through some research and paying close attention to my new growth I've come to the conclusion to agree with her. Lol. Now that we have that out the way.

I have decided to transition(last Relaxer November 9,2012) and I am looking for tips,tricks, and styles, I'm looking for all the help I can get. I've been doing some research and I'll post that below.

I have also been watching youtube tutorials on different styles so thats helping(I just have to experiment a bit)

I have also been reading the forums for a while here and I constantly refer back to napturallycurly.com and curlynikki.com

WHAT I KNOW:
I am 3b with some dry,dry,dry, 3c around the crown(it just needs some TLC)
I have low porosity with high density(FUN FUN FUN,right)
Yep,that about sums it up. Lol.

I dont really have much of a regimen just yet. I wash(whenever I see fit) with ORS Curls Unleashed Sulfate Free Shampoo and I use ORS Curls Unleashed Leave-In Conditioner AND I ABSOLUTELY love it, but I dont really have any experience with any other product. I use the Curls Edge Control and it has the best hold for me because I like the slicked down look on my edges(I FRIZZ the most there).

I dont flat iron or blow dry often(just because I'm lazy and THAT is A LOT of work. Lol. I AM A HUGE FAN of Buns though. My go to,everyday style(also on account of laziness) Lol.

I have attached some pictures that way you guys have more to go off of.

P.S. I did a mini chop on February 9,2013.

1. The First 2 Pictures are from my relaxer days
2. The 3rd one is from when I first started transitioning
3. The 4th one is after the Mini Chop(IT WAS BIG if you asked me. Lol. )
4. Last one shows the fun on top of my head. Lol. Thats my hair wet with no product after my first wash with ORS Curls Unleashed Shampoo.

ALSO looking for transition buddies who are looking to share and go on this journey with me.

Name:  ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1367227506.820387.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  25.0 KB
Name:  ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1367227563.061595.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  28.0 KB
Name:  ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1367227659.965541.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  22.0 KB
Name:  ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1367227716.002729.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  35.2 KB