Old 04-29-2013, 03:16 PM   #60
scrills

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveInBetween View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetG View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wild~hair View Post
^ Standard board etiquette (not just here, but all Internet discussion boards) suggests not posting on heated topics until one has had a chance to establish oneself in the boards in less dramatic ways.

In going against this common sense approach, one risks the strong likelihood of being labeled a troll. It may seem unfair, but that's just how boards work.
And unfortunately, about 99% of the time it IS a troll.
Which is why the website is dying. Labels, cliques, catty attitudes, etc; people get enough of that in their real lives, so why would anyone tolerate that here?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlTalk App
I considered this post to mean cliques and drama, but I wasn't speaking only to you.

I don't think we are trying to gang up on you. This thread was started because of a particular incident. So if we all know the incident, were a part of the incident, talked about the incident, are the ones who left after the incident, talked about why we left after the incident, know why we formed another board after this last incident, I think we all just think it odd for someone to tell us that that's not what happened.

To your original point: Are there issues with the board and could a newcomer find it difficult to join heated conversation, sure, but that's not what this topic is about. That's a different topic