I wanted to update what happened. I did not respond to him and then a month later he emails me twice more saying that he has something really important to tell me. So I finally said ok what do u want? He said he would call me later and I didn't hear from him for two days. Now, he said that he had something of "dire importance" to tell me. I got pissed off because u don't just wait around for days after telling someone that and leave them hanging. So I told him not to bother calling me cuz obviously it wasn't as important as he made it out to be. He calls me that night 6 times in a row at 1am. I rejected all calls and he leaves me a voicemail saying that I am irrational and being ridiculous and that he DID have something important to say but not if I'm acting like this. He also made it a point to say he did some "thinking" and he realizes he never did anything wrong and that I have no reason to treat him the way I am. Am I surprised that he screwed this up and really had nothing good to say? No. Am I disappointed? Yea. I guess after 3 years he still hasn't grown up. He'll never get it
Medium texture, normal porosity, normal elasticity