I've been gone for a while (work), so I wasn't able to hop on... I am looking forward to hearing how you like the GPB.

My work involves a lot of hiking, sweating, sunscreen, bug spray, and poison oak removal goo. I wound up having to use extra shampoo, whatever I could find in my hotel room. My hair was looking pretty fried after several weeks of this, plus wearing it in a tight ponytail under a hat, etc.

I picked up some Joico K-Pak, because I've heard good things about it from other protein lovers around this forum. It has ingredients I wouldn't normally choose, but as a deep treatment I'm OK with them. I washed my hair with a low-poo, dried it in a flour sack for a while, and then combed a liberal amount of the K-Pak through my hair, making sure to plaster my ends. I put a plastic bag over it, and a wool hat over that, and read for half an hour before rinsing.

The result? Happy happy hair. Not perfect, but the ends aren't all frayed-wire any more and the frizz has died down. So I'm back to the normal routine, but I'm going to try to use this once a week, too.
I sort of blog
I'm mostly away doing field work through mid-May.

Hair: curlybob, fine, dense, low-po, big waves/ringlets (2C/3A)
Co-Wash: Nature's Gate Herbal Conditioner
RO: YTC Carrot, Aubrey Organics GPB
LI: BS Shea Soft Styling Cream (HG)
Styling: KCCC, Garnier P&C Gel
1xWeek: low-poo, gelatin PT or Joico K-Pak
Hair Likes: aloe, coconut oil, humidity, protein, long walks on the beach