View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 07:32 PM   #10
MissMcKenna

The first batch of it I used (this is my second bottle) worked pretty well and kept my hair's curls intact and fairly frizz free. I was planning on switching to a new product but someone (AKA my mother...) thought she would gift me a new bottle of it. Do you think that the serum is actually negatively affecting my hair? I wouldn't be surprised, especially because it doesn't seem to be doing much for it now...

Ingredients appear to be the drying stuff (taken from Google searching, since I don't have the bottle with me at the moment) but correct me if I'm wrong: Cyclomethicone , Dimethicone , Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Fragrance

Any suggestions as to what I could replace this with then? I don't have any qualms with trashing it or passing it along to someone. It's literally a nearly full bottle, I suppose I could just offer it up on here if anyone wants it. (Is there a place to do that here?)

I'd rather have something free of sulfates and silicones, as I'm more than certain these are what have been drying my hair out for quite some time.
MissMcKenna is offline   Reply With Quote