I've convinced a friend to try the CG method. She asked if my conditioner (which I love!) was CG friendly in the strict sense.

Ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Stearalkonuim Chloride, Anthemis Nobilis (Camomile) Flower, Amodimethicone, Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5), Trideceth-12, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parrum), methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone

I personally don't mind if this is not strictly CG friendly, I love this product its my HG. However she want to go strictly CG and I don't want to give her a wrong steer. So for those of you who are wiser then my self, is this something I can get for her?
Originally Posted by Noumenon
The bolded cone would keep it from being CG. When the Deva Curl products first came out, the One C contained amodimethicone (referred to as the "A" cone), which no one could understand given the whole "stay" away from cones philosophy. Originally, there was some controversy as to whether or not it evaporated on hair. When DC reformulated the products, it was removed.
3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
modified CG, since April '07
CG since 3/11/08

SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Marie Dean Leave Ins and Curl Creams