I also went on a recent product binge, so I'll be experimenting with new stuff for the next few weeks and might need to update this at some point.
Originally Posted by Corrina777
Oooooo, what did you get???!!!
Originally Posted by chloe92us
Round 1- aveyou.com, planned repurchase of CHS Treatment Shampoo and Curl Keeper, trial of CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Queen, and Gentle Lather Shampoo. This was my reward for dropping 20 pounds.

Round 2- CurlMart coupon code. Trial of SS Caitlin's Conditioner, Protein Treatment, CEJ, and Firm Hold Gel. Mop Top Conditioner and Light Hold Anti-Frizz Gel, Darcy's Botanicals cream gel, Curlisto Structura Lotion and Control II Gel. This was my reward for surviving black belt testing

Round 3- aveyou again. Had a coupon code and had seen great reviews for the gel on CurlMart, but aveyou also had shampoo and conditioner (and conditioner had the word "protein" right in the name) and I needed my $50 purchase to get the $1 shipping, so I ordered Batia & Aleeza shampoo, conditioner and gel.

I did the math and I still won't be anywhere near my stash count record (an obscene 125+ different products), but I still decided to clear out a bunch of stuff that doesn't thrill me. Luckily I have a friend who's also a curly and on a strict budget right now because she had to move her wedding from next Oct to this Oct so at least they'll get used. And I have a ton of experimenting to do.

3a/f/iii
Modified CG since 11/5/11
CLEANSE: VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea Clarifying, DevaCare No-Poo, CHS Treatment Shampoo
RO: DevaCare One Condition, SS Caitlin's Conditioner, Mop Top Daily Conditioner
LI: SS Repairing Protein Treatment, CHS Silk Leave-In
STYLE: Re:Coil, Curl Keeper, Deva Ultra Defining Gel, Curls Rock Amplifier and Strong Hold Mousse, Sweet Curls Elixirs Okra Gel and Hard Hold Gel, SS Curl Enhancing Jelly and Firm Hold Gel