So I did end up picking up three products. One was the Shampoo for the green line for thinning hair. I LOVE it. Coconut oil is lower on the list and when I washed out my hair I could really feel the oils still in there, but not in a greasy way. I used a nickle sized portion of my Giovanni Smooth as Silk conditioner.

My hair was so soft that when my hair dried naturally it was a bit more limp. So immediately I thought it was over conditioned.

Second day hair wasn't so bad. I bought the Hold in moisture Spray Coconut and Hibiscus. I LOVE THAT too! Did amazing for the ends of my hair and keeping it nice.

So my next experiment was using the Yucca & Baobab Thickening Shampoo and Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner. The conditioner was not as thick as I had hopped. In fact my hair hated it immediately. I didn't even let my hair dry all the way because of how porus it became. I re-wet it and applied my smooth as silk conditioner and poof it was fine. The following morning I styled it this time with my Mira Curling Gel. BEAUTIFUL hair ALLLLLLL day long.

After being in PT and my hair got wet I knew I needed to wash my hair again. This time I used ONLY the shampoo and I let it sit, rinsed out with cool water and went on my marry way. It is soft, but I feel my ends are still dry.

I'm going to return the Restorative Conditioner to Target today and go ahead and pick up the Volumizing Conditioner that also the green line and see how that goes.

I am REALLY pleased with the Shampoo results though. My hair was clean and not stripped out oils and it really does seem that it was a little more kick in it. I also had no frizz either.

Since Target has such a nice return policy I don't see why I can't just run the gauntlet to see what I like.

I did notice all the strange looks I was getting though. The section the Shea Butter in the African-American hair section. Pfft, if only they knew about curly hair. My hair is a nice fine, thin, 2 b/c but it LOVES heavy products and HATES Glycerin.

Okay, so that's my update!
CG Since 2010
Hair Attributes: Mixed 2 with 3A undergrowth & no root curl.
Fine, Thin, Easily Manipulated, Easily Styled, Easy to Frizz, and Easy to damage.

Favorites: CJ Daily Fix, CJ Rehab, Anything Spiral Solutions, Darcy Botanicals Pumpkin Seed

New Goals To restore my hair after dying it twice in two weeks. Learning more about products found in the stores to fit my tight budget. I'm still working on trying to grow out my hair.