View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 12:49 AM   #1
kaileynicolee

Default I'm Tired Of My Hair!!

I've bet you all have been where I am. I'm just tired of it. Most days I jsut want to chop it all off and start over just to see what would happen. I LOVE my hair so that's obviously not going to happen. Everyone knows that with curly hair it's a full on love/hate relationship. I'm a college student, so I don't have very much money. I have determined that my hair is 3b, high porosity, medium/coarse texture, it's thick, and about mid back length. About 18 months ago I severely damaged my hair with a straightener, and ended up having to get about 8 inches of hair cut of (it hung at the top of bottom when straight). I was extremely devastated, and while most of the damage is gone, and it's almost fully grown back, I don't have the same curl pattern I once had. My hair is way more frizzier, and it makes me not want to do anything. So to start with, what are the best products you gals have used, whats you're best tips for washing, and whats the best tip for morning and night routines? Thank you so much for answering back!!
I'm Tired Of My Hair!!-1324195430323.jpg

I'm Tired Of My Hair!!-1324195457554.jpg

I'm Tired Of My Hair!!-1324195443647.jpg

I'm Tired Of My Hair!!-1322031724167.jpg

The first three pictures are of my hair after the damage and the last picture is of my hair before the damage. My profile Picture is of my hair currently. My hair was a lot fuller and a lot healthier and moisturized before the damage.

Last edited by kaileynicolee; 05-03-2013 at 01:04 AM.
kaileynicolee is offline   Reply With Quote