Why would going un-CG be any less time consuming though? Wouldn't you still have to wash, detangle and apply product? Or do you mean the heat styling aspect? I guess if you were to straighten your hair you could go days without washing. But for me that wold be tricky. It would still get messed up when I exercise. . . I bet you look gorgeous and get tons of compliments though. However I also bet everyone wants to touch your mermaid curls.
Originally Posted by dusalocks
Oh, well, I will still be CG ingredients wise. I will mostly co-wash, do the occasional low-poo, and avoid silicones/parafin/beeswax/etc.

What I actually meant was that I might cut down on my routine. My current routine is: co-wash, condition & detangle, scrunch water out, scrunch leave in, apply sealer, plop for 15 mins, scrunch gel in hair. For hair this long and this thick (the perimeter of my ponytail is 6 inches), this routine is a lot of work and it takes hours and hours to dry. I can't even diffuse my hair, diffusing makes my hair look weird, flat, less curly... I dunno why.

Also, because my hair is so long and thick I have to use a lot of product so I have to buy new bottles often. That's expensive. Anyway, when my hair gets too long I might just co-wash & condition and skip the rest... but I don't wanna skip leave in and sealing.... hmmmm.... I'll have to think about my new routine when the time comes.

Btw I don't straighten my hair, that's not what I meant . Last time I straightened my hair was over 4 years ago. I don't think I would ever do that again I want my hair to be super long and retain its natural curl ^^

Current length: tailbone
Goal length: mid-thigh (wet)
3A/2C M iii med por, high elast

HGs:
Clarify: Nivea
Lo-poo: Nature's Gate
CW: Elvive Volume Collagen
RO: EO Keratin, Desert Essence Raspberry

LI: Elvive volume collagen, KCKT
Seal: Grapeseed oil
Gel: Studioline

PT: EO Keratin co